Welcome back to University of Wuerzburg!
Students coming back to University of Würzburg for their 3rd semester should take the following into consideration:
- All NON-EU students needing a visa received a letter of admission by e-mail along with an application form for accomodation.
- EU-students won't get an admission letter, they do register ONLINE (details below)
- Regardless of your nationality all students register ONLINE for the winter semester.
is open from JULY until September
As the platform is only available in German, instruction in English will be sent to you in due time. Please don’t forget to print out your registration and note the registration code.
You will need the following documents to complete your registration:
- proof of adequate health insurance (p.e. EHIC-card for EU students)
- proof that you studied at Lulea University for the second semester
Please send the signed print-out along with the documents mentioned. Due latest in September. Please do not use the address given in the printout (except for German students) but to:
Angela Fenske or Doris Laug
Campus Hubland Nord
Person in charge for German students: Mrs. Silvia Rüth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Person in charge for International students: Angela Fenske (email@example.com) and Doris Laug (firstname.lastname@example.org).